- RT @tia_blanco: The winter has finally arrived ❄️thank goodness for warm clothes @Threads4Thought 👖👚❤️❤️❤️ @stickybumpswax http://t.co/ymKE… 3 years ago
- RT @Threedenim: Nate with the steezy boardslide http://t.co/FqM1Tl7mPB 3 years ago
- RT @Threedenim: Jake skates barefoot. Crazy barefoot nollie. http://t.co/oqg34V97Ep 3 years ago
- RT @MattRPRT: Part 1 of @geoffrowley Epicly Laterd show is online now over at vice.com #rprt #skate http://t.co/4QW0v3xIr0 3 years ago
- RT @MattRPRT: The @skatemorespots crew interviewed me...not sure why they did but...check it skatemorespots.com/a/item/rprt-ma… #rprt #skate #managemen… 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Check out the walk of shame hair on @Lucia2096 shot by @rachaelmcn1. Hair. Did.
It’s no longer cool to do the walk of shame solo (was it ever)….the hot new trend is the group WOS. By the looks if this pic @tanishamx @Leosidebottom and @reaganmullingsx are on trend.
We aren’t sure if @colleenmccallum knows this but it is pictures like this that are reason enough for our existence. Heels, jacket, purse and fucking pj’s make us soooo happy.
That Walk of Shame you do when your car is the only car in the club parking lot in the morning and you still have on last’s night’s threads…and @Shannon_Daher is there to capture every blessed moment.
@jadebrindle is a WOS star for spying this tigress returning from a night hunt. We are absolutely loving the animalistic nature of this particular walk of shame.
Chimichangas and regalos!!! This hot tamale was spotted by @melzcastillo this morning nice and early leaving her hombre’s spot with booty from the night before. Ay Chihuahua!