- RT @tia_blanco: The winter has finally arrived ❄️thank goodness for warm clothes @Threads4Thought 👖👚❤️❤️❤️ @stickybumpswax http://t.co/ymKE… 6 years ago
- RT @Threedenim: Nate with the steezy boardslide http://t.co/FqM1Tl7mPB 6 years ago
- RT @Threedenim: Jake skates barefoot. Crazy barefoot nollie. http://t.co/oqg34V97Ep 6 years ago
- RT @MattRPRT: Part 1 of @geoffrowley Epicly Laterd show is online now over at vice.com #rprt #skate http://t.co/4QW0v3xIr0 6 years ago
- RT @MattRPRT: The @skatemorespots crew interviewed me...not sure why they did but...check it skatemorespots.com/a/item/rprt-ma… #rprt #skate #managemen… 6 years ago
Tag Archives: Brooklyn
The walk of shame is always worse (or better) when you are still so fucked up from last night that you don’t give a shit if people around you know. @grandaiza knows.
Nothing makes the walk of shame more embarrassing than doing it in the presence of kids and their parents. This NYC ratchet is walking home just in time for baby’s second feeding. Walk it out. Shot from @harunsharif from instagram.