- RT @tia_blanco: The winter has finally arrived ❄️thank goodness for warm clothes @Threads4Thought 👖👚❤️❤️❤️ @stickybumpswax http://t.co/ymKE… 3 years ago
- RT @Threedenim: Nate with the steezy boardslide http://t.co/FqM1Tl7mPB 3 years ago
- RT @Threedenim: Jake skates barefoot. Crazy barefoot nollie. http://t.co/oqg34V97Ep 3 years ago
- RT @MattRPRT: Part 1 of @geoffrowley Epicly Laterd show is online now over at vice.com #rprt #skate http://t.co/4QW0v3xIr0 3 years ago
- RT @MattRPRT: The @skatemorespots crew interviewed me...not sure why they did but...check it skatemorespots.com/a/item/rprt-ma… #rprt #skate #managemen… 3 years ago
Tag Archives: Manhattan
Nothing says summer in the city like a shacker hailing a cab at 8 a.m. This girl is like the harbinger of summer morning afters. Pic by ig’er @mandysaks.
And this morning in the L.E.S. she had a wild walk home from last night’s 80’s Prince party. @mi_Vida_loca430 only wants to see her walking in the purple rain…but took the snap anyway.
We would like to call this a walk of shame pic but the truth is @jazzzmind and her friends look damn hot so we will just say stride of pride. Foiled again.
@Chinaparadelo spotted this in the Meatpacking this fine Mother’s Day morn. Mom would be so proud…
Wearing fur is a walk of shame in itself but wearing it at 8 in the morning, with heels, in a snowstorm is the ultimate. No dead animal will protect you from this shame walk. Nice pic @ananassssss.