- RT @tia_blanco: The winter has finally arrived ❄️thank goodness for warm clothes @Threads4Thought 👖👚❤️❤️❤️ @stickybumpswax http://t.co/ymKE… 3 years ago
- RT @Threedenim: Nate with the steezy boardslide http://t.co/FqM1Tl7mPB 4 years ago
- RT @Threedenim: Jake skates barefoot. Crazy barefoot nollie. http://t.co/oqg34V97Ep 4 years ago
- RT @MattRPRT: Part 1 of @geoffrowley Epicly Laterd show is online now over at vice.com #rprt #skate http://t.co/4QW0v3xIr0 4 years ago
- RT @MattRPRT: The @skatemorespots crew interviewed me...not sure why they did but...check it skatemorespots.com/a/item/rprt-ma… #rprt #skate #managemen… 4 years ago
Tag Archives: ny
Nothing says summer in the city like a shacker hailing a cab at 8 a.m. This girl is like the harbinger of summer morning afters. Pic by ig’er @mandysaks.
Young buck looks fresh but none too thrilled doing the WOS after last night’s prom. We have a feeling Suzy didn’t want to go all the way on prom night. Bummer. Shot by ig’s own @Madeleinerowan.
And this morning in the L.E.S. she had a wild walk home from last night’s 80’s Prince party. @mi_Vida_loca430 only wants to see her walking in the purple rain…but took the snap anyway.
We would like to call this a walk of shame pic but the truth is @jazzzmind and her friends look damn hot so we will just say stride of pride. Foiled again.
The walk of shame is always worse (or better) when you are still so fucked up from last night that you don’t give a shit if people around you know. @grandaiza knows.
@Chinaparadelo spotted this in the Meatpacking this fine Mother’s Day morn. Mom would be so proud…
Photog Zack McTee (@wwwizarddd on IG) snaps this lovely spring NY walk of shame that looks straight outta National Geographic. We are posting this to show our artistic and sensitive side.